Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
loma's actions speak for themselves

"i'm not a dirty fighter who cheated with weight and in the ring and was previously caught with illegal substances helped by a highly incompetent referee and fighting in front of mostly mexicans"

:ehh:
what a sore loser:russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have no problem with the decision (other than the one judge who gave it to Lomachenko) because Salido made it ugly as fukk but won more rounds and Lomachenko was shown that he isn't quite ready to deal with a grimey and crafty veteran fighter yet.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Salido definitely won that but the ref let that fight get completely out of control. Not shocked because Lawrence Cole sucks

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Predicting Chavez wins (thinking by KO too), but hoping he loses or does something to further hurt his image.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
loma was too honest

if he wouldve done more acting with the low blows and dirty stuff he could've waken the referee up early
That us why he shouldn't have been in this position yet. He doesn't have the seasoning or experience to play up the effects of the low blows so the ref is forced to penalize the other fighter or to give the cheapshot back to the other fighter to let him know he won't just take that shyt.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
thats a bootleg winter hat if ive ever seen one:wow: