Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was looking forward to watching that fight for free :to:

This PPV ain't worth $60 with no damnrebate:upsetfavre:

Nah breh, 2014 is the year of PR in the Mexico vs Puerto Rico rivalry

March 15th it begins
ZHgCROL.png

im going to buy the ppv anyways and im with arakawa-linares being on the ppv card...thats a potential FOTY candidate right there

i find it hilarious you reference that rivalry but have a mexican in your avy lol..but i guess as long as there's no ricans lurking around 168 that its ok

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
but doesn't he typically personfies the "lazy Mexican" stereotype? :lupe:
Ain't so such thing as a lazy Mexican,most the ones I know is hard workers,be outside Home Depot ready to be scooped up,had them move all my girls fam's stuff today from old house to knew house,all for $60 and a 6-pack,all the while able bodied cacs was across the street asking for change :mjpls:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

@Newzz

Almost Berto

#BandCamp don't do too much talking until we decide if we gonna fight Khan or not. If we do decide to give Khan the honor of being able to share the ring with the Freshest, Flyest, and Flashiest fighter in the sport of boxing....The Problem, Adrien Broner.

We fight Khan, I expect to win big and then sit back and watch Floyd beat Maidana 120-108

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't so such thing as a lazy Mexican,most the ones I know is hard workers,be outside Home Depot ready to be scooped up,had them move all my girls fam's stuff today from old house to knew house,all for $60 and a 6-pack,all the while able bodied cacs was across the street asking for change :mjpls:

That's a good ass deal:ohhh:

How's LA?