Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Well my vote for KO of the year goes to Loreto, that s-hit was one where the guy just falls lifeless, the last one I can think of like that was Williams/Martinez. I know it's only Feb but I have a good feeling about this.

:youngsabo:

yeah joyi was just lying there like :dead:..that shyt was crucial

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
100% agree. Timmy has more power than most his punches indicate. He seems content on using his athleticism to win fights and doesn't focus on making his punches damaging.

Just rewatched the Bradley/Prov fight the other day...I think Prov's rocking of Bradley was so amazing we forget (I definitely did) of how Bradley had Prov hurt in the fight and Roach was threatening to stop the fight in the last several rounds. Prov looked like his face came out of a beating and was pissing blood.
I constantly have to remind these ninjas the 'Siberian Rocky' was pissing black and his face looked like a golf course

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ortiz Berto 2 has a 1000% chance of fukkery

The first was classic, both of their careers on life support...one of them has to win

I'd favor Berto...he actually has heart...Ortiz don't wanna get hit no more
This match would be an instant classic especially if they made a loser has to retire clause