Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Both cards have started, main events probably not until 4...but don't quote me on that...

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@yoyoyo1 please make a betting thread for Froch vs Groves and the Pacquaio fight

#3 ranked Bantamweight Koki Kameda vs. Jung Oh Son

Moreno is gonna whoop his ass... Tomoki gonna want that revenge :banderas: I would mention Daiki but he might not get past Liborio Solis in December

:myman:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
HE LIVES!!! :wow::blessed::gladbron::ooh::krs::salute:
Damn, he wasn't doing well...so they put him pack in a coma:
Injured heavyweight Magomed Abdusalamov was placed back on a life support machine and returned to a medically induced coma by doctors on Friday night after his temperature rose to 103 degrees, promoter Nathan Lewkowicz of Sampson Boxing told ESPN.com.

It appeared as though Abdusalamov's condition was beginning to improve on Thursday when he began breathing on his own and was removed from life support before doctors took him out of a medically induced coma on Friday.

But a few hours after being roused from the coma, Abdusalamov took a turn for the worse.

"His temperature shot up to 103, so his body wasn't ready yet (to come out of the coma), so they put him back on life support and (into) the medically induced coma," Lewkowicz said. "Terrible setback. No clue when they are trying to bring him out again."
http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...-life-support-returned-medically-induced-coma

:to:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
gotta love UK cards, it's where you find all these random latinos with 3 names as opponents

LETS PLAY A GAME, WHICH ARE BOXERS AND WHICH ARENT

jose garcia ramirez
sergio manuel medina
carlos perez gonzalez
diego oscar silva