Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nah, Bernard has never looked worse than when he fought at Temple's Liancouros Center in 09 against some nobody named Enrique Ornelos...he looked old and sloppy as fukk.
I was heated that I wasted my time going to that fight.
this was on Versus/NBC Sports Network. That fight was fukking pathetic. :heh:

then he fought RJJ in another pathetic fight. Then later that year he gave Pascal a lesson. (even though it was a draw)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Bernard has never looked worse than when he fought at Temple's Liancouros Center in 09 against some nobody named Enrique Ornelos...he looked old and sloppy as fukk.

I've been saying that throughout this whole thread. And than he proceeded to look like shiiit against Jones Jr in the next fight.

In this fight he's actually moving his hands. He's just sloppy as fukk because he knows Murat can't hurt him

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

idk breh he is taking a lot of shots tonight that is more telling than anything imo

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
These announcers on that stuff with their unofficial scores...Bernard has controlled almost every second of this fight.