Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
How is Maidana a cherry pick when he was the #2 vote getter in the fan's poll :dwillhuh:

Now Andrey Klimov is a cherry picked opponent :umad:

If you ever decide to bet money against
VazvX6c.png
I'll be ready to take it :steviej:

:to:

@yawn holding down the #BandCamp movement nicely:ohlawd:

AB "cherrypicked" Maidana.......when he let the FANS decide who they wanted to see him against next:deadmanny:

Come on @synistr breh

Stop it:ufdup:

#BandCamp

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
How can I be officially down with #BandCamp? Been a Broner stan since he murked Jason Litzau, I'm tryna join the click

I hate the fukking Spurs and everything about them....you know I'm #LWO:ufdup:

HOWEVER, you are one of my fellow FSU brehs and got Mr. Incredible in your avi aka "Jesus" Winston:ohlawd:

Plus, #BandCamp is a movement that doesnt discriminate or hold bias against anyone else.....along as we all agree that Broner is up next.

You have to enjoy the feeling of watching Adrien Broner aka The Can Man aka About Billions aka Always Blessed aka Mr. PPV aka Still Mr. HBO Even Though I'm On Showtime aka Ass Beater continue to prove his doubters wrong and make people even more mad, because they want him to lose but he wont:umad:

With that being said, I'm tossing you the BC varsity jacket breh. You are now official #BandCamp:salute:

Welcome to the team:

maxresdefault.jpg

#BandCamp

:blessed:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
LOL, Newzz finna add to his #BandCamp stable. I don't think Coli is ready for a takeover :lolbron:

Between #Swiftset (:blessed:) and #BandCamp, nikkas gonna be bedridden fukking with the Boxing section :russ:

And the secret alliance........BandCamp leader + SwiftSet leader = #ChavezCoalition

:ohlawd:

#BandCamp (@Newzz , @yawn, @Big Boss, @AlbertPullhoez) with frequent collabs by mrsmokeweed and @LauderdaleBoss

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I'll be rooting for Cruz on saturday! For him to come out and still carry on with this sport is an achievement of bravery.
Word, all gay jokes aside and shyt I respect Cruz for coming out like that :salute:

All publicity aside, it's not even like he's a bum. He's a solid fighter. He's gay, but it's not like he can't fight. No shame in losing to him lol.

Don't get it twisted, I'm still gonna have a lot of fun rubbing it in Mexican's faces (or computer screens lol) that they lost to a gay boxer :russ:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I hate the fukking Spurs and everything about them....you know I'm #LWO:ufdup:

HOWEVER, you are one of my fellow FSU brehs and got Mr. Incredible in your avi aka "Jesus" Winston:ohlawd:

Plus, #BandCamp is a movement that doesnt discriminate or hold bias against anyone else.....along as we all agree that Broner is up next.

You have to enjoy the feeling of watching Adrien Broner aka The Can Man aka About Billions aka Always Blessed aka Mr. PPV aka Still Mr. HBO Even Though I'm On Showtime aka Ass Beater continue to prove his doubters wrong and make people even more mad, because they want him to lose but he wont:umad:

With that being said, I'm tossing you the BC varsity jacket breh. You are now official #BandCamp:salute:

Welcome to the team:

maxresdefault.jpg

#BandCamp

They not ready. #BandCamp taking over. We out chea

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Word, all gay jokes aside and shyt I respect Cruz for coming out like that :salute:

All publicity aside, it's not even like he's a bum. He's a solid fighter. He's gay, but it's not like he can't fight. No shame in losing to him lol.

Don't get it twisted, I'm still gonna have a lot of fun rubbing it in Mexican's faces (or computer screens lol) that they lost to a gay boxer :russ:

i actually do think he's a scrub though lol