Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-lubin-galarza-ink-deals-with-mike-tyson--70168

dennis-lubin%20(3).JPG

More pictures in the link......looks like USA boxing can :camby:

who that, drake and kendrick of the boxing universe?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bradley gonna bring the pain to Marquez....if Ruslan couldn't knock Tim out no way JMM will
gonna be FOTY

doesn't always work that way..there's a chance that ruslan prolly inflicted serious enough damage to bradley's punch resistance...softening him up for being KO'ed eventually..its amazing that us fans are actually anticipating a FOTY candidate, much less another one, from Tim Bradley..shyt is wild to me

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
doesn't always work that way..there's a chance that ruslan prolly inflicted serious enough damage to bradley's punch resistance...softening him up for being KO'ed eventually..its amazing that us fans are actually anticipating a FOTY candidate, much less another one, from Tim Bradley..shyt is wild to me

Exactly, that will be 3 hard sharp punchers Timmy has faced in a row (Manny, Ruslan, JMM) I'd be surprised if Timmy went the distance, but that's why they fight the fights. Stranger things have happened.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i just realized that there is solid boxing on EVERY Saturday from this week through the weekend before Thanksgiving. :whew:

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
Last night's podcast is on BadLeftHook.com again. Make sure you check it out. We even had a random person call in who doesn't watch boxing. We were talking Bradley vs Marquez and I asked the caller who he had, he goes, "Is that Boxing?" I was wondering how he even found the show. LOL

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
there wont be a rematch :ufdup:

not being malicious but remember what i told you breh? that barker is food at 160 and won't last past 1 title defense? barker is the champ and he's fighting the contender in his home country who's known for favoring their home based fighters? :patrice:..what kinda shyt is that? whoever negotiated that failed unless barker is getting some good money as a reward for jobbing his title. barker is going to have to KO sturm or try to incur a no contest or DQ in order to leave germany as champion

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
not being malicious but remember what i told you breh? that barker is food at 160 and won't last past 1 title defense? barker is the champ and he's fighting the contender in his home country who's known for favoring their home based fighters? :patrice:..what kinda shyt is that? whoever negotiated that failed unless barker is getting some good money as a reward for jobbing his title. barker is going to have to KO sturm or try to incur a no contest or DQ in order to leave germany as champion

barker will win watch, people thought he wouldnt beat geale either but look what happened.

yeah hes going over to germany because its a big payday, sturm has big backing from german tv apparently.

hearn wanted to have the fight in london but the money must of swayed them

sturm is past it and lost to geale and soliman recently, both was in germany