Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even he and his corner thought they lost. Complaining about the ref before the decision, no winner does that.

6nypfr.gif

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I couldn't do shyt but laugh at that shyt. I knew it was coming, but damn, not like that.:damn:

Get this whiny bytch off my tv. I just don't see what any non mexican sees in Chavez to be a fan.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is anyone really shocked by this decision though? I was saying to my boys through the whole fight that Vera had no shot of winning a decision against Jr.
Bob Arum has way too many future big money fights down the line for Jr to risk him losing to a journeyman fighter.

And Marty Denkins bum ass continues to show that he is a shytty judge. He will always come down on the side of the big name Top Rank fighter over a lesser known dude just like he did in the Bradley/Provodnikov fight.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, Chavez won that fight if only by a round, maybe two. Be fair, Vera was more active but he wasn't doin sh!t. I was rooting for Vera too, but he didn't do enough quality work. Will say this, Chavez isn't remotely as dangerous as his old man was. Word to Meldrick Taylor. Chavez Jr. might be more suspect than Canelo. Those forty something Ws got me :patrice:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
98-92 BULLLLLLLLLSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Vera pushed Jr. back and outlanded him the entire fukking fight. It appears that you can win rounds on 1 punch that's not even a fukking knockdown. I just saw a MW work a LHW and get robbed.

Yes, I'm :mad: