Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
yeah i recall cotto going back to tr. How many fights has he got left in him?
We'll have to see how he looks after this Rodriguez fight. He got at least a couple more but who does he fight over at TR if he gets past Rodriguez? He'll have to move up in weight or fight somebody like Tapia at a catch. No money in that.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yeah i recall cotto going back to tr. How many fights has he got left in him?
Just one after next match he's a free to go where he chooses, I believe he's trying raise up the future bid because he knows GB doesnt want to put Canelo in with a true JMW and more importantly that they desperately need a Cotto victory to repair his damaged stock...

I rather see a Cotto Manny rematch before Canelo though..........

• Dap
Reactions: Jae

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
We'll have to see how he looks after this Rodriguez fight. He got at least a couple more but who does he fight over at TR if he gets past Rodriguez? He'll have to move up in weight or fight somebody like Tapia at a catch. No money in that.
Bullshyt according to a recent Boxingscene article he's free to go where he chooses after Rodriguez.....

http://www.boxingscene.com/hbos-grasp-cotto-fight-raises-industry-eyebrows--69674

Im torn who he should chose, there are far more fights with showtime, but he could avenge a beating if he stays with HBO and move down like Roach wants him too, not to mention a Sergio Martinez match they have been eyeing

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Means we'll eventually get a Manny rematch so Im not made one bit

If Canelo almost got knock flat on his ass by Jose Cotto, what is he gonna with the HOF brother..........

This shakes things up a little now Canelo has to fight true JMW's.............................

Freddie said he wont let Manny and Miguel fight again. I dont know what kinda sway he holds to say such a thing but thats what he says anyway.

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
Bullshyt according to a recent Boxingscene article he's free to go where he chooses after Rodriguez.....

http://www.boxingscene.com/hbos-grasp-cotto-fight-raises-industry-eyebrows--69674

Im torn who he should chose, there are far more fights with showtime, but he could avenge a beating if he stays with HBO and move down like Roach wants him too, not to mention a Sergio Martinez match they have been eyeing

well they said from the jump it was a one fight agreement. this new information puts an interesting twist on things.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I don't see it happening, but i need.......NEED Chavez Jr's bytch ass to get KTFO out next week. I would cry tears of joy.

Fighting at 160. Guarantee he'll be at least 185 the night of the fight. Supposedly he's barely in shape as it is.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Freddie said he wont let Manny and Miguel fight again. I dont know what kinda sway he holds to say such a thing but thats what he says anyway.
I forgot about Roach training both...........:damn:

There's truly no point in Cotto staying then. Cotto thinks green he's already trying to finesse showtime after sticking up HBO for 4 million for a easy touch......

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Because Manny beat the living hell out of Cotto. Had Miguel's pops ready to run in there waving a white flag to stop the ass whooping his son was taking.
There was nothing about that first Pac/Cotto fight that screamed for a rematch at all.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
broner back at it
attachment.php