Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
ive never seen a heavy with a brittle chin like this since this cat ---->
-2108.jpg

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they want that marketable american heavyweight breh

Well, the problem with Seth Mitchell is that his chin is so awful, that he can not even go on the "Hasim Rahman" plan.

For those not familiar, the "Hasim Rahman" plan is when you spend a year fighting several bums until your next title shot. Dude did this on a few occasions. I don't have confidence that Seth could pull that off.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
they want that marketable american heavyweight breh
Plus with his late start its not like his team could wait too long. He had some buzz and the division weak as shyt. With that chin he wasn't gonna ever be a real threat anyway, no matter how many more years he spent honing his craft. That chin in the hw division means he had a very low ceiling.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Areolla and them struggle push-ups were :russ: but him big upping himself over God for the win was:merchant:...he is a funny dude.

Figured this was how the fight would go. Mitchell can't have any type of a career with that chin.

That nikka fell and was trying to play it off.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus with his late start is not like his team could wait to long. He had some buzz and the division weak as shyt. With that chin he wasn't gonna ever be a real that anyway, no matter how many more years he spent honing his craft. That chin in the hw division means he had a very low ceiling anyway.

Heavyweights are older nowadays so they could have held out a couple of years

Regardless, if they were gonna cash out this was awful matchmaking. They should tried to make the Klitchko match immediately.

At the end of the day, fukk Banks. He shoulda did this during the last fight.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dude has only been boxing for 4 years. I'm not sure why his team pushed him so fast but whatever
dude is like 31 now, so time aint on his side.

but yeah, the American HW hype machine. When I saw Arreola was in shape, I knew Seth was gonna get that work. He still PG County tho. :salute:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Pretty decent weekend of boxing...........except for that Burns gift.

Marquez should hang it up now. Dude was a great fighter, but he always took a lot of flush shots in his fights. shyt took some years off his career for real. I'll always remember that come back beating he gave Tim Austin. That shyt was crazy. People always talk about Gatti/Ward and Corrales/Castillo, but Marquez/Vazquez 3 was just as good if not better.

Rico Ramos is still knocking dudes out with those scared haymakers. Dude fights so scary, but he makes it work for him some how.

Always been a fan of Arreola. Dude could have been a star if he would have taken his career this serious years ago. Dude had the power, charisma, skill, chin, pretty much everything except for some damn discipline.

Seth Mitchell's chin is absolutely horrible. On a scale of 1-10 that shyt is like 0.5 or some shyt. :snoop: