Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
wait its a video from that similac drinker jack alter...yeah fukk that video off rip....that little mfr tried to discredit mike tyson on twitter and one of his vids and got told about himself :camby:
Not sure about any of that considering the video has nothing but round by round visuals and data?

But go ahead and cover your eyes and ears like I knew you would lol. :pachaha:

You went straight to script.:russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Not sure about any of that considering the video has nothing but round by round visuals and data?

But go ahead and cover your eyes and ears like I knew you would lol. :pachaha:

You went straight to script.:russ:
i dont give a shyt lol...its from someone whose boxing opinions are trash

your beterbiev posting is getting on the level of @Agent Mulder 's regular posts :russ:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
i dont give a shyt lol...its from someone whose boxing opinions are trash

your beterbiev posting is getting on the level of @Agent Mulder 's regular posts :russ:
Oh c’mon now, don’t drag it down to Mulder, those strange videos he’d post :unimpressed:.

My robust opinions on the fight are not only backed up by a worldwide consensus, their backed up by cold hard data like the example above.

Do finger push ups, swing a barbell in the air, then punch air and arms and move forward 12 rounds.

That’s the key to this shyt apparently. :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Oh c’mon now, don’t drag it down to Mulder, those strange videos he’d post :unimpressed:.

My robust opinions on the fight are not only backed up by a worldwide consensus, their backed up by cold hard data like the example above.

Do finger push ups, swing a barbell in the air, then punch air and arms and move forward 12 rounds.

That’s the key to this shyt apparently. :russ:
why dont you put more effort into actual robberies instead? foster vs conceicao was "no vaseline" levels of robbery...you should go on and on about lol..esp since the rematch is in a couple of weeks...or is it because you dont know their political beliefs so that robbery is not important :russ:...dont make yourself into an @Agent Mulder