Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Of course he would say that lol. I literally can't stand him. Bad Chad would've whooped his ass had Cal not retired & I'm sure he knew this. Andre Ward would've mauled him too

***Edit***

And Roy would've sparked him within 4 rounds at 68. Dude either avoided or waited the for the legends to age before taking them on

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Of course he would say that lol. I literally can't stand him. Bad Chad would've whooped his ass had Cal not retired & I'm sure he knew this. Andre Ward would've mauled him too

thats why i became a fan of sakio bika..he put that dude through the wringer (:ohlawd:) after the lacy fight (:beli:)

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
thats why i became a fan of sakio bika..he put that dude through the wringer (:ohlawd:) after the lacy fight (:beli:)

Truth bro. Bika showed him no respect & roughed his ass up completely taking him out of his comfort zone. I even think Robin Reid beat him who did roughhouse tactics his fight (that ref was trash for that fight). The Bika fight let me know Ward would've beat the shyt outta him :russ:

Lacy....:mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Truth bro. Bika showed him no respect & roughed his ass up completely taking him out of his comfort zone. I even think Robin Reid beat him who did roughhouse tactics his fight (that ref was trash for that fight). The Bika fight let me know Ward would've beat the shyt outta him :russ:

Lacy....:mjcry:

bika low key roughed up ward too..ward found the one nikka that was more than happy to get dirty with him back in that fight...headbutts and elbows :russ:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can confirm the image provided works, just tried and it uploaded.:dame:

On mobile, the site doesn't seem to say "upload complete," so you'll just see the loading blocks on the top corner. However if you refresh the page, the avi should be uploaded.

Soon as I click on save changes it shoots me to “500 internal Server Error” immediately

No loading blocks nothing

are you using safari??