Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

So the Makabu announcement was just a move to play Haymon to offer him more money? :mjlol:
If so, smart, had Canelo moved up to cruiser there was prolly no way he gonna cut to 168 again after that. Benavidez is a big ass 168er, easy to him to just move up, Charlo though… don’t think he ever will be at 175.

Not mad about this
Not counting cruisers, there’s the Beterbiev fight in terms of intrigue, followed by the Charlo, Bivol and Benavidez fights which are about the same place. So I’m good with this

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So the Makabu announcement was just a move to play Haymon to offer him more money? :mjlol:
If so, smart, had Canelo moved up to cruiser there was prolly no way he gonna cut to 168 again after that. Benavidez is a big ass 168er, easy to him to just move up, Charlo though… don’t think he ever will be at 175.

Not mad about this
Not counting cruisers, there’s the Beterbiev fight in terms of intrigue, followed by the Charlo, Bivol and Benavidez fights which are about the same place. So I’m good with this

Man I need them to officially announce fights and locations so I can plan my trips. Looks like I'll Skip Charlo vs Castano 2 so I can may way of this and Spence vs Ugas

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Man I need them to officially announce fights and locations so I can plan my trips. Looks like I'll Skip Charlo vs Castano 2 so I can may way of this and Spence vs Ugas
Times like this is when I’m envious at yall Americans. I’d have to travel through an ocean to see one of these live…

oh well in return I don’t have to worry about some rando putting a bullet in my head just because I bumped his car or just w/o any reason :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Times like this is when I’m envious at yall Americans. I’d have to travel through an ocean to see one of these live…

oh well in return I don’t have to worry about some rando putting a bullet in my head just because I bumped his car or just w/o any reason :mjlol:

geez you took it to an extreme with the bolded :heh:..for the record i dont worry about someone road raging me...ever

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Heard DooDoo and Charlo both moving up to 168.. :francis: I wonder if they will recieve any of the same backlash for not ever becoming unified at 160 that Canelo got for not becoming undisputed 160... Will they even fight anyone at 168 or will they continue the Bum tour hoping Canelo returns to the division like they've wasted their career doing for almost a decade?