Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If Loma beats Kambosos and gets the belts again in Australia. The slopping is gonna be somehow worse than it was pre-Teofimo loss.

Imagine Tank fighting Nakatani N Commey back to back :mjlol:

nikkas would be Furious but Loma gets Vignettes …Commey is all of a sudden Deyontay Wilder with fight changing one punch power … Nakatani gets rated for taking a L to Teo N goin life N death with a never was in Verdejo :deadrose:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Imagine Tank fighting Nakatani N Commey back to back :mjlol:

nikkas would be Furious but Loma gets Vignettes …Commey is all of a sudden Deyontay Wilder with fight changing one punch power … Nakatani gets rated for taking a L to Teo N goin life N death with a never was in Verdejo :deadrose:

Commey got better wins than Isaac though, friend.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
EnragedHopefulDrever-size_restricted.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Conor Benn Willing To Face Adrien Broner in The United States
conor-benn%20(8)_1639038778.jpg

BY BOXINGSCENE STAFF
Published Sun Dec 12, 2021, 02:23 PM EST

On Saturday night in Liverpool, rising welterweight contender Conor Benn (20-0, 13 KOs) continued his unbeaten streak and secured the biggest win of his career with a brutal fourth round knockout of former world champion Chris Algieri (25-4, 9KOs).

It was all Benn, who had full control of the contest from the very first round.

Just when it appeared that Algieri was starting to find a groove in the fourth round, Benn connected with a two-punch combination that sent the 37-year-old veteran down and out. The fight was quickly waved off.

2021 was a big year for the young Benn, with two other big victories - a first round blowout of Samuel Vargas and a dominating decision win over Adrian Granados.

Algieri was the most experienced opponent of Benn's career.

The son of British legend Nigel Benn is looking for even bigger game in his next ring appearance.

Benn would like to face the winner of February's British grudge match between Amir Khan and Kell Brook.

But, it's unlikely the winner of Khan-Brook will entertain a meeting with Benn.

Benn's promoter, Eddie Hearn, would like to match him against former four division world champion Adrien Broner.

Broner will not come at cheap price and the probability of him traveling over to the UK is rather low.

However, Benn is willing to take that fight in the United States.

“These [fights] aren’t tests and every time I say these aren’t tests, it sounds like arrogance but it’s just confidence,” Benn told DAZN in his post-fight interview.

“I’m ranked top five [with two sanctioning bodies] and I’m top five for a reason. No one has done that to Algieri.”

"2022, get me the winner of Khan-Brook, I see them talking about it. I didn't call out Brook because we're pals but business is business. Whoever the winner is, I'll have them.

"If they don't want it, we'll fight [Adrien] Broner in America. If Broner don't want it, I fancy my chances against [Yordenis] Ugas."

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

@patscorpio , @LauderdaleBoss @King P and myself are Live and Direct talking about the Benn/Algebra Professor Card, The Flash/Gaballo Showtime extravaganza and of course the Lomachenko/Commey Top Rank card as well as the upcoming cards on this weekend. Give it a listen, subscribe if you haven’t and smash the like button nikkaz!!!!

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

@patscorpio , @LauderdaleBoss @King P and myself are Live and Direct talking about the Benn/Algebra Professor Card, The Flash/Gaballo Showtime extravaganza and of course the Lomachenko/Commey Top Rank card as well as the upcoming cards on this weekend. Give it a listen, subscribe if you haven’t and smash the like button nikkaz!!!!

at the bolded :picard::bryan::russ::dead:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I think Kambosos will fight either Haney or Loma in Australia, they seem to want to travel so that makes them priority over Tank who I don't think will travel.
I guess whoever's promoter throws the bigger bag at Kambosos gets to fight him. I can see that being Hearn over Arum plus while I think Kambosos really want the smoke with everyone he might think he has more chance to beat a still very young Haney than Loma with his vast experience. Add Haney's WBC belt too so the fight would be forthe real undisputed.
All in all excepting some abc orgs fukkery or Arum throwing a huge offer at them I expect Kambosos vs Haney