Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't know how anyone could argue that the WBA moving funny with Ugas, no other tournaments called and dude already got 2 mandatories set? Nah that shyt is wild
WBA needs to let Ugas Chill and Unify with Spence. Let the folks under Ugas battle it out, and the winner of Spence vs Ugas takes on the winner of that tourney directly after.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how anyone could argue that the WBA moving funny with Ugas, no other tournaments called and dude already got 2 mandatories set? Nah that shyt is wild

They want a tournament to determine the Super champ, Ugas done beat the super champ and has a win over the regular champ. He shouldn't have to fight any of them at this point.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
WBA needs to let Ugas Chill and Unify with Spence. Let the folks under Ugas battle it out, and the winner of Spence vs Ugas takes on the winner of that tourney directly after.
Can you set a date for when Spence will come back? Ugas hasn't booked a unification yet wants the WBA to sit out and wait until Spence comes back.

Even when Spence comes back does he want to fight Ugas. It seems Ugas wants to sit out and wait for the big money fight.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Who's liking big booty on the official Ring Gang Twitter account:deadmanny:

Followed
hEIR4wV.png

Untitled.png

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Between Run Time Thurman and Manny that 147 WBA belt been stagnant ass hell..I welcome the tourney.

Of course the WBA has a bias but it ain’t no different then any other sanctioning bodies. The IBF dne crashed many of parties…Plus Im tired of seeing people hold out for bigger paydays and hold up the division..I want the best fighting the best. When a unification comes up in discussions these fighters hold on to that belt for dear life (Plant).

On another note Pac was stripped technically so Ugas won his belt via email :mjgrin: Pac wasn’t the super champ when they fought :troll: