Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Islam is a tough one. Should have lost against my boy kautondokwa but he tough. Step down from the ggg fight though

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

How the hell did Ali eat those punches in the 2nd and not drop? :damn:

We got a thread on "how'd he not drop" where dudes get hit hard af and stay on their feet?

Sometimes it's not a good thing..this fight is the reason why he lost 3 of his last 4 fights after...he took 15 rounds of punches from a murderous puncher...even all time great chins have a limit

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Michael Watson has always come across positive and never seemed to of held a grudge/have an ill will against Senior for what happened. I do think this fight along with Senior obvious eccentric personality is why he was never really liked by the UK public until later on in his career. Its a shame for Watson because he was probably the best/most talented British 160-168lber at the time along with Bomber Graham.

Also Senior's headbutt vs Dan Sherry didnt help his popularity either. :mjpls:

Related to Watson/Eubank. I saw the ring being built for the 1st fight.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Michael Watson has always come across positive and never seemed to of held a grudge/have an ill will against Senior for what happened. I do think this fight along with Senior obvious eccentric personality is why he was never really liked by the UK public until later on in his career. Its a shame for Watson because he was probably the best/most talented British 160-168lber at the time along with Bomber Graham.

Also Senior's headbutt vs Dan Sherry didnt help his popularity either. :mjpls:

Related to Watson/Eubank. I saw the ring being built for the 1st fight.
You were there for the first fight too?