Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Someone agrees with this?
To me all 4 fighters fight totally different in both his analogies.
Or it’s just me who don’t see it?

lopez vs loma i dont see for either

oscar swinging and missing against sweet pea..sweet pea wasnt as sharp offensively as he could have been

floyd vs canelo was a lesson...lesson was not handed out like that in lopez vs loma lol

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
lopez vs loma i dont see for either

oscar swinging and missing against sweet pea..sweet pea wasnt as sharp offensively as he could have been

floyd vs canelo was a lesson...lesson was not handed out like that in lopez vs loma lol
I don't see it with Tank vs LSC - Pryor vs Arguello either. Arguello was a textbook guy with tudding power, LSC more like a volume puncher who can box sometimes. Pryor a buzzsaw swarmer who was always on your chest but could be slick too, Tank an aggressive counter-puncher who relies on big shots more than on volume.

Maybe he meant where each guys were in their careers at the time the fights happened

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It’s Fury we literally had guys say why can’t he fight who he wants. He has no pressure to take on bigger names because he’s an ex dope fiend turned cult figure in boxing. Dope snorting bytch
Fury deserves criticism for some of the shyt he pulled over the years, no doubt.
With that said I'm not really worked up over who he fights in December providing he fights AJ in April.
AJ vs Pulev and Fury vs Kabayel are the "alright, just get over it" stage