Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Fear
He says that WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and IBF/WBA/WBO champ Anthony Joshua will be tied down for two fights in 2021. There’s no chance at all for former WBC champion Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KOs) to fight for a world title against Fury or AJ next year.
The winner of the rematch between Joshua and Fury could be busy taking care of mandatory defenses in 2022. Even under the best scenario, Wilder might not be in a position to fight for a world title until 2023.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
antonio tarver is going the impact network broadcasting team...what a waste...we sit through PBC with lennox lewis and excitable ass ray mancini or DAZN with mora and grisham talking some BS or TR with ward shilling off his ass..these promotions needed a tarver on the mic

Interesting Ward is the one you single out on TRs team :jbhmm:

Makes sense tho cuz I do see a lot of this guy In your boxing takes:mjgrin:
RS591406_20180609_KK3_0862-mar.jpg

:troll:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Tim Tszyu is the mando for this, I’d like to see him face either guy hopefully he doesn’t get hoe’d out his title shot.

As much as I fukk with the Tszyu family(Kostya :blessed:), fukk that if Castano wins he needs to fight Jermell immediately. We need an undisputed champion at 154 badly. If Teixiera wins I doubt Oscar gonna let him cross over and fight on PBC.