Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
The real rumor is he was too busy chasing behind his girl to stay focused with camp so hopefully he learned his lesson

Yeah I thought it was funny in the buildup to the second Fury fight he talked about how he stay fukkin his girl all through camp and don't believe in the "weak legs" superstition, then made he excuse he had weak legs from his costume :mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The GGG experiment prolly got that nikka hesitant on Banks, but the Wlad success should be convincing enough.

but at this point, anybody would be better than Jay Deas or whoever in the gym with that nikka now. He needs a no nonsense type of coach running shyt like Kevin Cunningham or Abel Sanchez. Somebody that's gonna throw a bucket at him when he starts twerking and bullshytting.

There’s only such much Banks can do with a shot fighter.

It’s unfortunate GGG got his big contract in his declining years. All he can do is take it one fight at a time until he finishes it out.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
There’s only such much Banks can do with a shot fighter.

It’s unfortunate GGG got his big contract in his declining years. All he can do is take it one fight at a time until he finishes it out.

im also not sold on Banks...really Steward was the one who fixed Wlad...that wasnt Banks to me....Banks and GGG....im not impressed with what im seeing

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im also not sold on Banks...really Steward was the one who fixed Wlad...that wasnt Banks to me....Banks and GGG....im not impressed with what im seeing

im not necessarily sold on Banks either, but there isn’t anything he can do with a declining fighter but get paid

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can say GGG is declining and nobody would disagree, but shot. :what:

shot is the ghost of Angulo getting into all these wars on pbc. shyt would be sad :mjcry:, if it wasn't so entertaining and competitive. :ohlawd:

Sounds like denial to me

Sergiy is tailor made for Ggg and someone he would of disposed of fairly easily in his prime.

If you need another fight to see what I saw then that’s fine

I saw a shot fighter against Rolls & Sergiy

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
You can say GGG is declining and nobody would disagree, but shot. :what:

shot is the ghost of Angulo getting into all these wars on pbc. shyt would be sad :mjcry:, if it wasn't so entertaining and competitive. :ohlawd:
GGG got two more or 3 more fights then it’s
full

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Sounds like denial to me

Sergiy is tailor made for Ggg and someone he would of disposed of fairly easily in his prime.

If you need another fight to see what I saw then that’s fine

I saw a shot fighter against Rolls & Sergiy

Sounds like we just have 2 different set of eyes and boxing standards. :manny: