Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm gonna have to listen to this podcast, the clips floating around are too good

mannix is one of the few things i disliked about dazn...surprisingly that show he has with mora on there is good but good lord does he talk a little too greazy..i cant understand how mora takes disrespect like that

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
mannix is one of the few things i disliked about dazn...surprisingly that show he has with mora on there is good but good lord does he talk a little too greazy..i cant understand how mora takes disrespect like that

Haven't seen the show, but seems like Mora and Mannix are really cool with one another, and always trying to roast each other. Does he really get that disrespectful?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Totally missed where it said FS1....those usually produce a few good scraps
Card worth it for Paul Kroll vs Lucas Santamaria. Santamaria was in one of the best fights of the PBC bubble and Kroll ome of the best 147 prospects, I'm honestly surprised its not headlining.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Haven't seen the show, but seems like Mora and Mannix are really cool with one another, and always trying to roast each other. Does he really get that disrespectful?
i mean theres roasting and theres shyt like.."happy anniversary of you getting knocked out by danny jacobs sergio"..paraphrased slightly..that was on a recent show

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

its one thing to get knocked out by tarver in the 2nd fight..this fight was the end of any invincibility that roy had left

Didnt realize how bad Roy fell for that distraction jab/overhand right, breh got blasted out of there:francis:. I saw this fight live and that was it:francis:. Keeping his left low like that with Tyson:francis: