Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Mikey sounding salty. Wonder what got him upset.:pachaha:

3063.jpg

He sounded like a straight bytch

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the same way I feel about Mikey’s career right, who cares ? Who wants to see this bloated mufukka at WW?

He went from having an interesting career at lower weights to a blah career at WW

He got his ass beat by Spence, was in survival mode, and then beat a shot Jesse Vargas. He’s just an opponent with a name at WW now

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
upcoming fights...

What does he mean by "As you saw recently with the bout between unified junior welterweight champion Jose Ramirez and Viktor Postol -- who saw their bout get backed up twice as well -- layoffs will affect different fighters in a variety of ways."?
He wants to imply now that Ramirez looked mediocre because he was affected by the layoff differently than Postol? I know he's an ESPN employee but :comeon: Ramirez is just not THAT good. He's a good fighter, not elite, against a surprisingly fresh Postol his level was shown, so it did against Zepeda.

And I don't think Berchel never had a more meaningful fight during his championship run than the Valdez one. Miura, arguably Roman too were better opponents than Valdez who's might as well washed at this point. Still an interesting fight but I wouldn't give Valdez the benefit of the doubt