Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this talk of who Ortiz should be fighting, Golden Boy needs to be making Ellis vs Ortiz, the shyt that is going on with Ellis is straight bizarre. That should be an easier fight to make than trying to arrange a fight with the top PBC welters. They wouldn't even fight Spence on his come-up when it was in house, I don't see them fighting a young up and comer who is with another promoter.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
All this talk of who Ortiz should be fighting, Golden Boy needs to be making Ellis vs Ortiz, the shyt that is going on with Ellis is straight bizarre. That should be an easier fight to make than trying to arrange a fight with the top PBC welters. They wouldn't even fight Spence on his come-up when it was in house, I don't see them fighting a young up and comer who is with another promoter.
They probably will milk that for a bit more, they need to put more effort into promoting Ellis first though cause otherwise they can't milk it either.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
His body looks kinda maxed out atm for his size.

It's hard to see where the extra weight can come from?

He joked about going to America to get on the 'american training diet when he was at 130.

Maybe he gotta visit Alex Ariza?
I think at 140 he would be still very good but might not be the best of the division. 135 seems to me where he tops out as the guy to beat.