Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I like Jermell big vs Rosario
Slightly favoring Jermall against Derevyanchenko
And I think LSC outworks a sloppy Tank after the first few rounds if he doesn’t get caught with something huge in like the first 4 rounds.

:mjlol: @ Jermall vs Derevyanchenko being PPV but here nothing is PPV and free HD streams exist for a long time so... :heh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Since Haymon N his fighters left HBO Spence is the only one off the top of my head that they put on the list N that’s recent af

They had AB as P4P:francis: when they was hbo

they leave HBO N nobody can get on anymore

Swift unified undefeated ring champ... 2x won as underdog ...beat the boogie man Errybody said he was scary of ... literally cleared out a division ... Nope

Thurman ... unifies undefeated took Swift’s 0... beat Porter in a FOTY candidate...Nope

Hurd undefeated unified ... first to really beat the shyt outta Lara ... Nope

Hell Frampton coming off Quigg N taking LSC 0

I’m sure there’s more N before nikkas start they bias ass shyt I’m talking bout at those specific point in time N nobody talking bout Top 5 etc

It's because of ESPN controls the sports media reporting more than likely, it's in their interest to have their fighters on there whether people think they are P4P or not. I been wondering how some fighters are on or made the P4P list, but you know the media loves to hype up these 3 and 4 division, never unified probably should have started fighting in the weight division they won their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th belt in a weight class in the first place fighters.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Is this turning into an LDBC chat now or what? :heh:

I checked,

Both Frampton and LSC were frequently ranked in/around their primes.

So was Danny Garcia after he beat Matthysse.

So was Thurman, though with this I agree that it was too little too late and they should have ranked him higher and earlier than they did.

the only guy Choc mentioned and really wasn't ranked is Hurd but I think he shouldn't have been ranked either, he was on the fringes of top 10 but I wouldn't have replaced even the 9th and 10th ranked guys at the time (Spence and Joshua) with Hurd.

And how you not knowing a 108 lbs fighter diminishes his achievements? It just means you don't know him nothing more. Smaller weight divisions are growing in popularity by the day but they are still followed by fewer people than the bigger ones. Doesn't mean they can't have their own achievements. P4P is not about who you saw on TV and who that fighter has beaten that you saw on TV.

Are Rosario, Castano, or Teixeira worthy of the P4P placement too if they get to be undisputed or it's not that important cause they aren't among your favorite fighters like Charlo is? Didn't see yall worrying about their placement.
I like Charlo big vs Rosario and I'd surely favor him vs Teixeria and probably favor him against Castano too in unification with the WBO on deck but it seems a bit far away to already start lobbying for his P4P placement eh? Let him win the fights first maybe.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Probably they are PPV because they will be on Showtime and that’s the only way they can afford to pay them.
I like Showtime’s production, it’s tge best in the business rn wondering what’s up with FOX though, why is it rumored that all the PBC fights will be on Showtime from the ones they are about to announce