Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
6EFAYiN.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
the hawk's conditioning was insane in his prime...it had to be when you were fighting 15 rounders

you mean from round 1 to round 15

Aaron fukking Pryor, chaos embodied in the ring
It's Hawk time :wow:
Mf is like playing fight night and finishing half that stamina bar except its renewed at the beginning of the next round. And the movements he makes are exhausting :wow:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

See this is something I don't like.
If you don't watch a fight in its full but you break it down to a lot of mini sequences you can probably bring out anything from it.
I've seen some good videos from this dude so I don't want to say to him explicitly but some of these boxing video break down dudes seem to think just because they can pause the action and watch it frame by frame they gonna understand boxing.
If you break it down to atoms and don't look it from anywhere else you might miss the bigger picture.
I don't care how anyone wants to show me that fight frame by frame I've seen what I've seen (multiple times) there are no "hidden truths" here, it was a fight with one man clearly getting the better of the other, not even close. Pacquiao was not among Mayweather's closer fights and all the Pac stans should live with this. And I'm not even a Floyd stan or anything but it is what it is. Pacquiao is still a great on his own right but he still lost to Mayweather in a wide fashion whether someone wants to unsee this or not.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

See this is something I don't like.
If you don't watch a fight in its full but you break it down to a lot of mini sequences you can probably bring out anything from it.
I've seen some good videos from this dude so I don't want to say to him explicitly but some of these boxing video break down dudes seem to think just because they can pause the action and watch it frame by frame they gonna understand boxing.
If you break it down to atoms and don't look it from anywhere else you might miss the bigger picture.
I don't care how anyone wants to show me that fight frame by frame I've seen what I've seen (multiple times) there are no "hidden truths" here, it was a fight with one man clearly getting the better of the other, not even close. Pacquiao was not among Mayweather's closer fights and all the Pac stans should live with this. And I'm not even a Floyd stan or anything but it is what it is. Pacquiao is still a great on his own right but he still lost to Mayweather in a wide fashion whether someone wants to unsee this or not.

Man I will always respect pacquiao but this PFSD Post fight stress disorder. All that has come out of the discussion is pure COPE from pac fans who haven't learned to live with it:wow:
I've seen dudes deal with divorces better than people dealt with that result :mjlol: