Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
i know...in the summertime too...its not right breh..a year ago...i was in the theater watching pac legitimize his welterweight title and took a zero in an epic fight..now im sitting here drinking beer watching uncle drew on TNT..fukk 2020

yea breh its awful

id take a saturday night watching boxing over going out, and even out i had boxing on my phone. and now you dont have either

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
I appreciate Errol Spence and Terence Crawford's gangsta so much. Black fighters not afraid to give anybody that fukkin smoke. Love them nikkas no homo

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
cmon now Redkach is a bum

while he was bullying at 135, he got stopped by a midget and lost every meaningful fight

easy work for fat ass Broner, Redkach just wants a payday
Should be easy work for AB but bro been gun shy and has only won one fight(not even decisively) since Trump has been in office... it’s intriguing cause I don’t know if Broner can handle business like he should be able to.

Daps
Should be easy work AB but bro been gun shy and has only one fight since Trump has been in office... it’s intriguing cause I don’t know if Broner can handle business like he should be able to.

its easy work for Broner brother

Broner is only gun shy against someone with sense of range and timing, Redkach has none

watch how Redkach was scared to throw against Garcia and when he did on the last rounds he was getting hurt