Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
so canelo is either going to be facing ryder - who at least has some momentum on his side thanks to getting jobbed to callum smith.. or jason quigley - which you cant really defend..its an awful fight
At this point I'm not even taking anything GB says seriously. There's like 13 names in the mix now:what:.....I think they're throwing out these names to get guys like smith and saunders to accept lower pay days. Didn't they get approved for a forgivable business loan?....you know their pockets are hurting right now. Ryan Garcia on his way out too. Canelo only a matter of time:francis:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
At this point I'm not even taking anything GB says seriously. There's like 13 names in the mix now:what:.....I think they're throwing out these names to get guys like smith and saunders to accept lower pay days. Didn't they get approved for a forgivable business loan?....you know their pockets are hurting right now. Ryan Garcia on his way out too. Canelo only a matter of time:francis:
At this point he gonna face michael nunn in a kickboxing match..................