Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
not chris arreola...he's done
Yea it's :trash:
Covid times though... but still I hoped they find something more compelling for him, not really interested in Arreola in 2020. He's in wars but it goes down to a level where it's just sloppy af and it's like I'd just watch two randos slug it out in front of a pub.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Seems like these dudes and a lot of other ppl who are trying to mash boxing and MMA together forgot how the UFC was actively trying to defile boxing for years and years in order to position themselves on the market, they were basically built on this. Actually, they sometimes do the same now too. And here we are with two of the biggest boxers lend their names and characters to their game.
No offense to their fans or fans that are both boxing and MMA fans but the UFC ain't no friend to boxing, they are the main competitor, an opponent if u like, top fighters helping them out is stupid.:camby:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Seems like these dudes and a lot of other ppl who are trying to mash boxing and MMA together forgot how the UFC was actively trying to defile boxing for years and years in order to position themselves on the market, they were basically built on this. Actually, they sometimes do the same now too. And here we are with two of the biggest boxers lend their names and characters to their game.
No offense to their fans or fans that are both boxing and MMA fans but the UFC ain't no friend to boxing, they are the main competitor, an opponent if u like, top fighters helping them out is stupid.:camby:

Everything you said

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Yep. They acting like they weren't saying boxing is dead. And then they had mma fighters looking to fight boxers. Then their salaries were exposed and it was found they getting paid peanuts so to anyone with a brain it was clear clout chasing.
MMA now be acting like they weren't riding the coattails of boxing name dropping legends and shyt. Most of these mma fans were shytting on Bruce Lee saying ah his style isn't effective as if he isn't the reason martial arts proliferated. Then next thing he is a guest star character on ufc3.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

fukk all that. If i can get cash for it, why not?