Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Watched this doc on Amazon Prime
71jwQdM4cRL._SL1211_.jpg

Was good. Goes into the shadiness of rankings, promoters, the ibf scandal.
Don King straight up stole Rahman from Kushner shyt was dirty af :mjlol:
Rahman doing an interview wearing hoboshop gear :dead:
Watched this a couple months ago it was fire

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This new JABS show dazn got with mannix and Sergio mora is actually pretty good. Normally I can’t stand either one of em but they be going at it:mjlol:.....mannix called him dumb for not wanting to see Lopez-lomachenko and Sergio called him a masochist. Mannix literally hit the
tenor.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This new JABS show dazn got with mannix and Sergio mora is actually pretty good. Normally I can’t stand either one of em but they be going at it:mjlol:.....mannix called him dumb for not wanting to see Lopez-lomachenko and Sergio called him a masochist. Mannix literally hit the
tenor.gif
mannix stays belittling mora on that shyt

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Left hook from Charlo KO's bud cold res. You know this.

I"ve said it before and I'll say it again, Crawford gets a lot of credit for what he would hypothetically do. Crawford has never faced a real puncher or a pressure fighter. Briedis Prescott was the closest thing he faced so far to a real puncher and that dude was so one dimensional it aint even funny, not to mention he has 18 career losses. Crawford got his shyt rocked by Gamboa and Mean Machine, yet I'm supposed to believe he can take punches from middleweights? :mjlol:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

he was completely shut down :picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

Son was nice with the counters.

Classic example of when it's much smarter to think about feinting or setting up, rather than just throwing long punches that aren't going to connect but definitely get countered.:camby:.

You gotta learn that shyt by doing it though, better to learn in the ring though.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Roy Jones Jr. Shakes Head at Wilder's Statements on Tyson Fury
By BoxingScene Staff

Published On Fri Apr 17, 2020, 04:49 AM EDT

Former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. is shaking his head at the comments recently made by heavyweight Deontay Wilder.

Back in February, Wilder lost his WBC world title when he was dropped twice and eventually stopped in seven rounds by Tyson Fury at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

There is a trilogy fight being targeted for the month of October, with Wilder forcing a third meeting by exercising the immediate rematch clause.

fury-wilder-rematch-hafey%20(22).jpg

Wilder made it clear that he doesn't view Fury as a world champion - because they have one more fight to settle the score.

"In my eyes I don’t see Fury as a champion. It’s still going, he ain’t the champion yet, we’ve got one more fight left. At the end of the day I’m happy, my family are happy, I’m recovering, I’m looking forward to giving the world the best of Deontay Wilder," Wilder told the PBC Podcast.

Jones does not agree with Wilder's refusal to recognize Fury as the new world champion

"You can’t call him nothing but a real champion. The guy beat you, you fought a seven round fight and a twelve round fight, that's 19 rounds and the guy probably won 14 or 15 of the 19 rounds, so how can you say he’s not a real champion? He beat you and took you out for your title, so how can you say he’s not a real champion?," Jones told IFL TV.

Jones also explained that he views Anthony Joshua, when compared to Wilder, as being a tougher opponent for Fury.

"It’s going to be a good fight," said Jones. "I think it’s going to be a tougher fight for him than Wilder was because Joshua has more weaponry in terms of what he can bring to the table. ‘He’s already brought a few plans to the table, so it’ll be tough."

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Son was nice with the counters.

Classic example of when it's much smarter to think about feinting or setting up, rather than just throwing long punches that aren't going to connect but definitely get countered.:camby:.

You gotta learn that shyt by doing it though, better to learn in the ring though.
you see him cutting them angles? He had that boy following shadows