Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
margarito fights...they were lit

the welters of last decade...real must see TV...except for andre berto of course...he wasnt seen as a top welter by the setups he fought by hbo :mjgrin:
upload_2020-3-15_21-40-0.png

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm just starting to get into boxing,I admire the technical more chess skilled fighters. I like Rigondeaux, loma and terrence crawford. Who and what are some fights I can watch to familiarize myself with technique vs raw power?

any fight from the great pernell sweet pea whitaker is always a start

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm just starting to get into boxing,I admire the technical more chess skilled fighters. I like Rigondeaux, loma and terrence crawford. Who and what are some fights I can watch to familiarize myself with technique vs raw power?

Bryd vs Tua
Bryd vs Vitali Klitscko

If you wanna see someone with high boxing IQ and skill actually box aggressively while being defensive minded.
None of that running ass negative boxing shyt you see nikkas do now.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL

I have alot of fights I could send you but this is one of the best technical fights you will find.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
One fight that apparently isn't getting canceled...
Hearn: Canelo-Saunders Announcement, Presser Should Happen Week Of 3/16

By Manouk Akopyan

Published On Sat Mar 14, 2020, 08:37 AM EDT

Just as every major sports organization has suspended, postponed, relocated and cancelled events because of the coronavirus outbreak, boxing should soon be making one its biggest fights of the year official.

Matchroom Boxing head Eddie Hearn said that an announcement around Canelo Alvarez (53-1-2, 36 KOs) vs Billy Joe Saunders (29-0, 14 KOs) is imminent, and that the fight which will stream on DAZN should be announced in the coming days.

"It was due to be announced this week [of March 9], but I do think it will be announced early next week [of March 16], now,” Hearn told IFL. “Everyone is getting their head around [coronavirus] and putting a strategy together. Billy Joe and Canelo is done, and all of the terms are agreed on that fight … Billy Joe is actually in America training right now, and there is supposed to be a press conference [week of March 16]. We'll see what happens.”
Hearn said pushing back the targeted May 2 date to a later one into the summer has not been discussed regarding the super middleweight matchup.

“You'd like to think there is a very strong chance for May 2,” Hearn continued. “Will it be postponed to the end of May, early June? Maybe. But that's one for Golden Boy.”

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

welcome bruh :salute:

some recent ones i'd familiarize myself with are the following. I wouldn't call them all technique vs power but they're still some of the best scraps of 2019:

And i know this is a female fight but this shyt was a fukking WAAAAAAR

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
welcome bruh :salute:

some recent ones i'd familiarize myself with are the following. I wouldn't call them all technique vs power but they're still some of the best scraps of 2019:

And i know this is a female fight but this shyt was a fukking WAAAAAAR

its always a good thing to post the monster vs donaire fight :myman: