Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Nothing special at all... they give out lil soft garlic breads that’s bout it ... besides that they don’t even have many sides jus fries N cole slaw :hhh:
I looked at the menu one day and the prices were ridiculous :what:......but I shoulda known shyt was all hype just from type of lames you see in them lines. No way they know what good food is:scust:

But that Popeyes spicy chicken lived up to the hype for me. Especially if you get it with extra spicy sauce :wow:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Prime Maidana vs Spence or Porter would have been one to watch. The same Maidana who fought Floyd and Broner with Robert Garcia in his corner. I'm among those who think he seriously improved and reached his prime with Roberto Garcia and that it was NOT the version, actually far from the version who lost easily to Devon Alexander.

Maidana vs Bradley back then could have been a war too but we lived the hardcore "cold war" years back then yo it didn't even get seriously mentioned. Nowadays the situation is a bit better. PBC and DAZN still work together extremely rare but seems like ESPN/TR have a working relationship with both and that's already something.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I shoulda stayed watching booty call :francis:

tenor.gif