Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Joshua has made his move...June 20th vs Pulev
FRISCO, Texas – The purse bid that the IBF called for the Anthony Joshua-Kubrat Pulev heavyweight title fight won’t be necessary.

Promoter Eddie Hearn informed BoxingScene.com on Thursday that he has reached an agreement with Bob Arum’s Top Rank Inc., Pulev’s co-promoter, to finalize a deal for the Joshua-Pulev fight. Hearn confirmed that Joshua-Pulev will take place June 20 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, a new soccer venue in London.

Bulgaria’s Pulev (28-1, 14 KOs) is the IBF’s number one contender for Joshua’s title. England’s Joshua (23-1, 21 KOs) also owns the IBO, WBA and WBO crowns. Earlier this week, the IBF ordered a Joshua-Pulev purse bid for Tuesday, but Hearn said all that’s left to complete the deal is paperwork.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wilder: Stiverne Is A Sore Loser | FIGHT SPORTS
“I tell people all the time before I fight them, I let the fighters know, l let the fans know, don’t make excuses for my wins when I win. They did just that. Everybody’s gonna have an excuse. The thing about it is, nobody wants to hear an excuse once you lose. When you lose, you lose. Deal with it.

“But if it’s an excuse that actually occurred, keep it to yourself and amongst your team.

:wow:

Them words came back to bite:francis: