The official Black men are actually heroes thread. Examples of heroism inside.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yes. Let's! Black men are heroes and you are valued.
Tired of seeing all the negativity and dissension promoted every damn day with their blavity blabber bimbo speak. The majority of my positive experiences have been the result of interaction with black men; the lack of recognition doesn't take away from who you are as black men and your contributions, in my mind. You are appreciated and supported. 100

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
To who? Idk none of these hateful bytches irl. :mjlol:

My daddy was a fireman, not for the money and benefits, but because he literally loved the rush of running into a burning building and saving lives. My brother would require a book, but suffice to say, he's the guy you want living next door to your grandma, or your sister and her kids. My life fell into shambles in our early 20s and my man put me on his back and carried me ever since with no complaints ever.

I'm surrounded by black Male heroes and i don't allow such slander in my presence. :hhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Great drop sis, much appreciated. :salute:
I'm learning to filter all the hateful racial gender baiting rhetoric. If I ever came across any of these evil hate pandering, race degrading fuks in real life, my brothers would hold them down so that I could slap the fuk out of these bitter bum ass bytches. We don't all think like they do; I don't let that negative vibe into my real life - damn sure not giving any passes to it online. I don't surround myself with people who have this type of mentality. Thread is the right idea - not enough attention or effort is put into positivity because, you know.. fukkery sells.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
To who? Idk none of these hateful bytches irl. :mjlol:

My daddy was a fireman, not for the money and benefits, but because he literally loved the rush of running into a burning building and saving lives. My brother would require a book, but suffice to say, he's the guy you want living next door to your grandma, or your sister and her kids. My life fell into shambles in our early 20s and my man put me on his back and carried me ever since with no complaints ever.

I'm surrounded by black Male heroes and i don't allow such slander in my presence. :hhh:
Not to the bitter ones to the uniformed.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Nobody who knows me can stay informed for long. My energy is unusual enough (for a black woman) that men and women notice it. Ex: I met an older lady and my handshake wasn't as strong as she felt it should be. :comeon: Being that type of old lady, she proceeded to scold me about internal fortitude and such. I let her get that off and then introduced her to the two men with me, my bro and my man. She was like, ":dwillhuh:Oh. Ok. :lupe: " Women have literally said to me, "... but i can't be like that. I'm out here on my own." :mjcry:

Moral of the story: actions speak louder than words. Be heroes to your womenfolk and the intra racial pr wouldn't be necessary. I'm a walking billboard for the men who protect me. :wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The bitter ones are lost, let them stay losing. Let's continue ignoring their bullshyt and get more threads like this popping- instead of the low level propaganda thought pieces that count for content. Being around people like that will warp your mind - reading that shyt over and over will mold your thoughts. That's why you have people here for 10+ yrs on the same shyt 10 yrs later, thinking bc they have internet "followers", that's a mark of achievement - making up lies about themselves, lying on themselves and projecting their insecurities. Then wonder why they can't make progress - easier to place blame than to accept responsibility for their own shyt in life choices - dating or otherwise.

Their negativity feeds off the chaos, dissension bc it's the only way of life they know. If it's up to them, the constant damn disparaging never ending tales of woe and bullshyt; where all they have in their rabid ass gender racially divisive minds are "every black man is running wild, incapable of attainment and raping, all black women are mindless cac pandering hos, black men aint shyt, black women aint shyt, black people are all of no worth and white people set the trend for moral values/behavioral standards" the most demoralizing terms ever used against each other, for what purpose? Those same bytches will turn around and repeat the same racist tactics on other black women who don't agree or call them to account and the black men who align with them. Don't let uninformed or ill-minded people dictate the standards that you have set for yourself. That's why their hypocritical white hyping asses stay getting exposed and called out. I don't tolerate that in real life, I don't interact with mentally weak people, and for sure could give a fuk about what they concern themselves with. Life would be better without them, but I'm not God - I can only filter what I sanction in my life.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Nice thread, I can’t think of any time where I needed help and there wasn’t a breh there lending his hand to help me. Without me even saying anything, the instinct is always there. From helping carry groceries to my car, opening the door for me, being so kind to my son, asking me if I need help, hooking me up with discounts and doing services on my car for free. Making sure my food is given to me quickly, not leaving me waiting, telling me I’m beautiful, and giving me directions and helpful advice when it’s needed. I have to salute my father obviously I can always always count on my dad no matter what, if I need help with anything he’ll be there. My son’s father, another one, always so helpful and kind even when we don’t see eye to eye, he always wants to help anyway he can. There are so many examples of kind good black men in my life, that are of all walks, classes, and professions. Unfortunately I’m not on social media so I can’t find specific examples, but salute to this thread.