tumblr_nsguyxucPd1tinidzo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n8turdvQoC1qbc3xwo3_400.jpg

tumblr_nrb2azYev71r8j9muo1_500.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what's sad.

The world would have you think black is ugly, or not as attractive as ANYTHING white. The media pushes the "white standard of beauty" down peoples throat so much its no wonder most black people are chasing anything but other black people.

Its a beautiful thing when you are free from that mindset and can love and find beauty in yourself and your people. I see so many young people that find anything white pretty while anything black is second fiddle.

I love my people, and I love my sisters. From the hood rats and thugs to the classic men and classy women.

:blessed:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
You know what's sad.

The world would have you think black is ugly, or not as attractive as ANYTHING white. The media pushes the "white standard of beauty" down peoples throat so much its no wonder most black people are chasing anything but other black people.

Its a beautiful thing when you are free from that mindset and can love and find beauty in yourself and your people. I see so many young people that find anything white pretty while anything black is second fiddle.

I love my people, and I love my sisters. From the hood rats and thugs to the classic men and classy women.

You right the fact that I have to search no find pictures of black people being happy, in love, of black parents with their kids. It's ridiculous, but I stopped paying attention to American media a long time ago, That will only leave you disillusioned and thinking that we all hate each other when that's not the case. Even on here those type of threads get the most traction and even tho I may participate in the foolery there's always the conscious thought in the back of my head that reminds me that my reality is different. Of course the black community here and every where else we are abundant can use a huge overhaul but there are really people out there that think it's hopeless and that it's not worth it.and with the way the agenda pushes the images that they want out there it's no wonder that there are so many of us that hate ourselves and try our best to distance from what we are.
I'll never be ashamed of being black, of loving black and being damn proud of it!!!:blessed: We are so beautiful from the deepest onyx to the light brown,
fukk what you heard!