f9a9f342b04dbbd54701b3ba32d810e5.jpg

1ec4fa7e9b8b401ac19a5740de282127.jpg

tumblr_mruftgF5uP1s5qs0yo2_1280.jpg

3d2ed51f2dc8ad1726c708ab967c5b65.jpg

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Only 5 pages? Damn, threads talking about pawgs, bm bw bashing threads goes plat.

Hey, @LadySimone @bcrusaderw @Giselle @LovelyDay @Juicy did you lovely ladies contribute to this thread? I always see you lovely ladies contributing to bm bw bash threads, so I was hoping I'd see ya'll with the most posts in this thread since this is what you guy seem to want the most....black love. Or is positive images of black men loving black women too boring for ya'll? Ya'll just wanna argue the opposite, right? Prove me wrong :wow:

I'll contribute to this thread soon...
Join date 2 days ago. :ohhh: Whose alias are you?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Countless threads in The Root about police brutality against black women, and absolutely NO post from you Coli chicks apart from the main two female posters (@Raedawn07 and @MarsPunka and one more. I forgot her name). All you do one here is throw subliminal's at black men. You're extremely passive aggressive with your insults towards us and try to pass it off as you only joking / trolling. That sh*t ain't hard to figure out what you're doing. You're a pathological liar. You tell lies about you having a fiance and getting married just in case you get called out for being bitter. "I can't be bitter, I have a BF." You're weird.
Inb4 Juicy's trademark response when she gets called out "You can just put me on ignore :manny:"

jack, why do you always do this? Literally every time you make a new account you come and make up stuff, call me a liar, say I bash black men etc. Nothing you typed is true, you're just trying to get daps from the dudes on here that dislike me, I don't bother anyone on here, especially not you. Just leave me alone and stop being an ass.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I love the daily davidsons too, I remember watching tiffany's videos when she was still living with her mom in her pink room. :russ:

She has videos that are that old? When i saw draw my life tiffany I thought she started making the videos after college and before getting pregnant with Jaiden. Chance is super adorable! I like them because they come off as real. I like the Lavinge life, naptural85 blogs, and other black couple vlogs because they seem more authentic. It's judy's life always seems like an act.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
She has videos that are that old? When i saw draw my life tiffany I thought she started making the videos after college and before getting pregnant with Jaiden. Chance is super adorable! I like them because they come off as real. I like the Lavinge life, naptural85 blogs, and other black couple vlogs because they seem more authentic. It's judy's life always seems like an act.

heres another one you may like they don't enough love as it is
Live Good Vlog

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

yeah this is the first video I saw of hers, it's from 2010

I love her family, I love when they do the "jaiden cam" and he copies tiffany.

@ the bold: I like them too! Especially Lavinge life.

I don't like it's judy's life either, I used to watch them while judy was pregnant with juiliana but after that, everything seemed fake. Judy seems like a bytch but she tries to act nice for the camera.