The Official Black Dynamite Season 1 thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i wonder if they'll venture into any continuity/character development carry over in this show. mind you, these are all great stand alone episodes as is.

but for ex, while BD is basically a walkin 70s stereotype of black male excellence, the brief take on him and HoneyBee's relationship, esp when Bee made the comment that the nygga aint never cooked her one grit lol, thats somethin i hope they find more ways to explore as a subtle but on-going back story between the two.

not too different than how it was in the movie when they had BD walkin in the neighborhood with the main female lead but comin across the b*stard kids claimin that he was the daddy... but goin even further with that, like havin it be honeybee with him with her callin him out on it, leadin to more verbal fukkery.

right now the shows hilarious but i would like to see them add a little more depth to their characters and their interactions with each other so they don't have to rely too much on outrageous plotlines to progress the show.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
i wonder if they'll venture into any continuity/character development carry over in this show. mind you, these are all great stand alone episodes as is.

but for ex, while BD is basically a walkin 70s stereotype of black male excellence, the brief take on him and HoneyBee's relationship, esp when Bee made the comment that the nygga aint never cooked her one grit lol, thats somethin i hope they find more ways to explore as a subtle but on-going back story between the two.

not too different than how it was in the movie when they had BD walkin in the neighborhood with the main female lead but comin across the b*stard kids claimin that he was the daddy... but goin even further with that, like havin it be honeybee with him with her callin him out on it, leadin to more verbal fukkery.

right now the shows hilarious but i would like to see them add a little more depth to their characters and their interactions with each other so they don't have to rely too much on outrageous plotlines to progress the show.

Negged :smugdraper:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Black.Dynamite.100.Trouble on Puppet Street (PILOT)
AVI | 103MB

Black Dynamite S01E08 HDTV

720P

posted

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Black Dynamite taking on Honkey Kong was great.

Cream Corn and the child services lady :pachaha: