The Official Black Dynamite Season 1 thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I was dead when he found the monkey in space and his monkey friend bailed on him like O.J. did to Black Dynamite.

The whole Masa training where everything would be okay unless there was a malfunction was hilarious.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I said earlier in this thread that i couldn't see this show going for more than a season just because they might run out of ideas (I felt Boondocks was exhausting its creativity and running out of shyt), But when BD ended up on the moon with a tribe of amazonian moon bytches I changed my opinion.... If they keep making the show weirder and more outrageous it'll do just fine...

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This show is funny as hell. Hope that he gets picked up for another season. Definitely looking forward to Black Dynamite 2. Michael Jai should have been in action movies over the years since he actually does his own stunts. Glad to see him getting his props now.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
we just need a good fight scene in the veign of the one from the boondocks episode the hateocracy

[ame=http://youtu.be/HjOSLhKYQk4]The Boondocks - Bushido Brown Vs The Hateocracy "Outside Lawn Fight" Scene [HQ] [DoS] - YouTube[/ame]

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Aries Spears still got it - [ame=http://youtu.be/VQknck6zOWQ]Aries Spears raps as Snoop Dogg, Method Man & Biggie - YouTube[/ame]

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I was rollin' on the floor when Cream Corn said "Damn first yall burned the turkey then Black Dynamite gets burned up!"

Yo this might be off topic and random but does the voice actor doing Cream Corn sound anything like hes going for a Muhammad Ali vibe? I was watching Ali building up his fight against Chuck Wepner and how he was talking shyt sounded just like Cream Corn.:leon:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yo this might be off topic and random but does the voice actor doing Cream Corn sound anything like hes going for a Muhammad Ali vibe? I was watching Ali building up his fight against Chuck Wepner and how he was talking shyt sounded just like Cream Corn.:leon:

Maybe its just hope that they do a Muhammad Ali vs Black Dynamite episode... would be ill:whoo: