The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prime had a special deal going until the 13th. AMC+ for $0.99 for two months. I ordered that and it has live streaming.

I already own the season thru prime…it’s just a matter of when will this new ep drop…I’m on the toilet now so I can’t check…it might already be up or it’ll drop later tonight/tomorrow…just wanted to know if anyone knew for sure…AMC+ is garbage…I wanted to catch up on the first part of S6 a few weeks ago so I did the AMC+ trial and none of the episodes were on there bcuz they remove each episode a few weeks after it airs to avoid ppl marathoning it during the trial period…so the only option is to watch it live as it airs (or when it re-airs) which isn’t always an option…anyway that pissed me off that I couldn’t go back and watch the eps that aired already for S6 so I deaded the app

*edit*

ya just checked…it’s not available yet…says they’ll send an email when the ep is available

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I already own the season thru prime…it’s just a matter of when will this new ep drop…I’m on the toilet now so I can’t check…it might already be up or it’ll drop later tonight/tomorrow…just wanted to know if anyone knew for sure…AMC+ is garbage…I wanted to catch up on the first part of S6 a few weeks ago so I did the AMC+ trial and none of the episodes were on there bcuz they remove each episode a few weeks after it airs to avoid ppl marathoning it during the trial period…so the only option is to watch it live as it airs which isn’t always an option…anyway that pissed me off that I couldn’t go back and watch the eps that aired already for S6 so I dreaded the app

Only time I tried AMC+ was to watch the final season of Killing Eve. They always had the next episode up a week ahead of time while the current episode was on cable.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only time I tried AMC+ was to watch the final season of Killing Eve. They always had the next episode up a week ahead of time while the current episode was on cable.

I already paid for the full season…I’m not fukking with AMC+ after my experience…I just wanted to know how long it takes for current eps to hit prime…I’ll just have to wait and see

*edit*

just checked reddit and it should drop on prime some time overnight but AMC/AMC+ gets first crack at it live/as it airs

Last edited: