The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 2 Thread

Soon

Banned
Daps
I see people comparing this show to Mad Men but this show is not as boring(to me) because there's a lot of comedy. Doubt Jimmy is going to transform anytime soon. Wonder how Mike is gonna use that hose.

I don't know what comedy has to do with anything.

The level of writing is incredible on BCS. With Better Call Saul, AMC just got it second GOAT status show after Mad Men. That means AMC has two to HBO's two(Sopranos and the Wire).

HBO produced the first GOAT serialized show with Sopranos, and really made people step up their game. Even most shows on network tv are no longer procedural.

Mount Rushmore only has 4 spots, and by time the series is over the final spot will go to BCS.

Also, Season 1 of BCS is on Netflix.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Walt better be glad he didn't throw hands with Hank, he fukked them dudes in that bar up :whew:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I've always said the point of "BB" ain't Walt getting out of danger....it's the longer he lives the worst everything gets for everyone else around him.

They took the concept of plot armor and wrote an entire show around it.

Fred.
When Mike grabbed Walt and threw him in the car at Ted's office, that was the first time Walt met Mike?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't know what comedy has to do with anything.

The level of writing is incredible on BCS. With Better Call Saul, AMC just got it second GOAT status show after Mad Men. That means AMC has two to HBO's two(Sopranos and the Wire).

HBO produced the first GOAT serialized show with Sopranos, and really made people step up their game. Even most shows on network tv are no longer procedural.

Mount Rushmore only has 4 spots, and by time the series is over the final spot will go to BCS.

Also, Season 1 of BCS is on Netflix.
Game of thrones is better than bcs, lets not get carried away :beli:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
caught up on season 2 this past week. not as good as 1st season imo. I really liked the 1st season a lot.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bcs2_zps3hg52b5c.gif

Fred.