The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 1 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Good episode.. Is Tuco's mom Tony Montana's mother:lupe:

miriamcoloninscarface.jpg

"Your son is a success momma"

She couldn't save Gina, but she'll be damned if her new son goes out the same way :whoo:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Dunno breh

Vince Gilligan > Vince McMahon

:russ:

It was a joke

One of the two men you mentioned created a universe that engaged the audience completely week in, week out with rounded characters, pathos and gratifying story arcs.

The other created Doink The Clown. :cokeboycism:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
A lot of great shows and episodes have aired since "Breaking Bad" ended....but this thread is the first time it felt like watching "BB" with The Coli. :mjcry:

Fred.

Ain't that the truth. Within 30 seconds of this show coming on I knew Vince G had done it again. My buddy said "He's at Cinnabon?!"

Then I remembered what Saul said to Walter White on his last Breaking Bad appearance, “If I'm lucky, in a month from now, best-case scenario, I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha.”

:lawd: the dualities

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A couple more things:

1. There will be an episode this season that flashes back to Mike as a Philadelphia cop....so hopefully we get to see the "no half measures" story first hand.

2. Episode 2 is directed by Michelle MacLaren, one of the best "BB" directors. She did Hank vs the cousins, when Gus poisoned the cartel, the prison murder montage, etc.

Fred.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
yo am I tripping or did this show NOT go off at 11 o'clock. because I'm seeing all these posts in here about Tuco and so on and the last scene I saw was Saul talking to the skaters about the hit and run scheme and then the commercial cut.
:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: hex