The Official "Bel-Air" Thread (Season 2 Is Now Airing)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Jackie's playing him :francis:
And is slowly realizing she has feelings for him but that's gonna fukk up both Doc and Will :francis:

One thing that bugs me though is that it's clear that Doc just wants Phil's money through Will but Phil is just making it seem like Doc is merely a bad influence.

I feel like OG Phil would've peeped game early and let Will know that's exactly why he didn't trust him. :manny:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And is slowly realizing she has feelings for him but that's gonna fukk up both Doc and Will :francis:

One thing that bugs me though is that it's clear that Doc just wants Phil's money through Will but Phil is just making it seem like Doc is merely a bad influence.

I feel like OG Phil would've peeped game early and let Will know that's exactly why he didn't trust him. :manny:
Thats whats annoying, the lack of explanation. Didnt even explain that janky ass contract to Vivian.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That something the old Hillary would have done. So dumb.
And I could see the old Carlton saying he struggled panic attacks if he was around during this time.

That financial part was :mjlol:

But that coach shoulda known a bad contract wouldn't work on a lawyer.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
That something the old Hillary would have done. So dumb.
And I could see the old Carlton saying he struggled panic attacks if he was around during this time.

That financial part was :mjlol:

But that coach shoulda known a bad contract wouldn't work on a lawyer.

Old Hillary would have been calling Ramadan a clothing line or something :russ: