HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
No disrespect to anybody here but dudes outside of the USA on a USA server has a clear fukking advantage

Dudes be thinking they nice no dude your damn near unkillable in a fair exchange because of your connection
this why I want region lock too many people just quick match instead of using the server browser

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
this why I want region lock too many people just quick match instead of using the server browser
These dudes movements be twice as fast as regular when I say a spray of bullets come out instantly before you can even think of pulling your trigger.

I've been just checking out all the players who for the most part fit this description are all out of the country Mexico France Brazil Canada dudes be unkillable unless you Cath them blindsided

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
These dudes movements be twice as fast as regular when I say a spray of bullets come out instantly before you can even think of pulling your trigger.

I've been just checking out all the players who for the most part fit this description are all out of the country Mexico France Brazil Canada dudes be unkillable unless you Cath them blindsided
yea the South Americans are by far the worst you see those dudes in a server leave immediately:damn:the game has horrible netcode as is when they in it makes it 10xworse:heh:

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nothing worse then seeing a high level dude throw you some baby meds :russ:
*looks at the ground at 10% at a time med pack*

"Da fukk is this?! You too grown for this shyt man :dahell:

*looks at @Mowgli *

I see you finally got the diaper bag size joints :laugh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nothing worse then seeing a high level dude throw you some baby meds :russ:
*looks at the ground at 10% at a time med pack*

"Da fukk is this?! You too grown for this shyt man :dahell:

*looks at @Mowgli *

I see you finally got the diaper bag size joints :laugh:
Yuo. Tossing them shyt out soon as I get popped. fukk that dyin shyt. I forget to throw y'all med packs thoigh. I just hope you're close enough to me when I'm injured. Be lookin at y'all with the med sign over your heads like :scusthov: weak ass nikkas

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Nah I'll be on with the defibrillator and med pack on deck :myman:
don't know breh there's alot of these on the maps
original.gif

we gonna need alot of these
R2yHk2L.gif

:blessed:

Juven

All Star
Daps
do any of yall use control freakz? just started on the console and I wanna know if they help. Playing fps games with a controller is annoying sometimes

Last edited: