Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I haven't used shyt except the Mtar and MPX they still feel the same to me :manny:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did they make the reload on the ASVAL longer? shyt feels like it from what I played.

Game just looks and feels smoother than ever now though

:blessed:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
these fukkin grenades already dont do enough damage, u got the nerve to take shyt away. spawning almost feels like it got worse, especial on lancang

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah impacts were super cheap. if they did tone it down I welcome that change.

I don't like this less recoil shyt. I get that the visualization was contributing to overcompensation and thus missing shots but it's killing the gun play. Just get your high RPM weapon and you're basically gonna go postal. no recoil regardless of stability.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Yeah impacts were super cheap. if they did tone it down I welcome that change.

I don't like this less recoil shyt. I get that the visualization was contributing to overcompensation and thus missing shots but it's killing the gun play. Just get your high RPM weapon and you're basically gonna go postal. no recoil regardless of stability.
Impacts blast radius reduced and your limited to carrying 1(unless you have the grenadier perk on).I'll get used to it long as shyt like the Famas and AEK don't start dropping me from across the map:russ:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
They fukkin nerfed the slams :snoop: you can't even get a kill anymore. They gotta stop listening to these vehicle whores

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Impacts blast radius reduced and your limited to carrying 1(unless you have the grenadier perk on).I'll get used to it long as shyt like the Famas and AEK don't start dropping me from across the map:russ:

Breh I'm bout to fire em up long range and see how good they are. :shaq: