krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Just take it easy and get some rest. I know its a shock on the body.

wouldn't be a shock to my body :smugbiden:

I've seen plenty of :flabbynsick: bjj practitioners friend. My cardio is pretty good, I can do 3 rounds of light sparring I'm sure I could fukk with bjj, but I'm not about that grappling life.

Not saying I could beat up any bjj nikkas though :whoa:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
wouldn't be a shock to my body :smugbiden:

I've seen plenty of :flabbynsick: bjj practitioners friend. My cardio is pretty good, I can do 3 rounds of light sparring I'm sure I could fukk with bjj, but I'm not about that grappling life.

Not saying I could beat up any bjj nikkas though :whoa:
I dont want to get into talk of who can hurt who because that sort of talk is deadly but i will say this, stay blessed, friend.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I dont want to get into talk of who can hurt who because that sort of talk is deadly but i will say this, stay blessed, friend.

I didn't say I could beat anyone friend I know that type of talk is demonic but don't forget that I work out with wrestlers/bjj/muay thai guys. We all share the same strength and conditioning gym. The only ones I can't hang with are the wrestlers.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I didn't say I could beat anyone friend I know that type of talk is demonic but don't forget that I work out with wrestlers/bjj/muay thai guys. We all share the same strength and conditioning gym. The only ones I can't hang with are the wrestlers.
:aicmon: Are you saying that you handle the bjj guys friend?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm saying I can hang with them work out wise. :sas1:

O friend, you really got me there.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
How do muay thai strikers fair against boxers with the hands from what you've seen. 2 amateurs, close to amateurs or pros, friend.

:manny:

idk breh but from what I've seen they stand straight up, chin not tucked guard way too high but maybe that's to defend kicks or whatever I'm not familiar with their world. :yeshrug: I know one of the first rules I was taught as a youngin was that the chin stays tucked and you have to bend your knees. When I see the muay thai guys they're standing straight up with only the front knee bent and chin not tucked. We would do our shadowboxing drills back in the day we had hand balls tucked between our chins/necks and if that ball dropped :ufdup:

As far as their punch technique it's fine imo my issue is with the bjj guys punch technique, shyt is :scusthov: status.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:manny:

idk breh but from what I've seen they stand straight up, chin not tucked guard way too high but maybe that's to defend kicks or whatever I'm not familiar with their world. :yeshrug: I know one of the first rules I was taught as a youngin was that the chin stays tucked and you have to bend your knees. When I see the muay thai guys they're standing straight up with only the front knee bent and chin not tucked. We would do our shadowboxing drills back in the day we had hand balls tucked between our chins/necks and if that ball dropped :ufdup:

As far as their punch technique it's fine imo my issue is with the bjj guys punch technique, shyt is :scusthov: status.
Yea its important to take advantage of any mma program that a gym may have, but still, that might not even get your striking on line. After i get my black belt im considering joining a boxing gym so i can show my son the basics and teach him how to be haymaker proof.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yea its important to take advantage of any mma program that a gym may have, but still, that might not even get your striking on line. After i get my black belt im considering joining a boxing gym so i can show my son the basics and teach him how to be haymaker proof.

Nothing wrong with learning in all facets of life friend. :blessed:

I thought about giving the muay thai a try since the class is at the same time as my son's wrestling practice but it's way too expensive. I get why my son's wrestling school is expensive it's the best one in NJ but paying 140 a month for muay thai is :camby: status. They better have that nikka from the Van Damme movies having me kick bamboo trees and shyt. :stopitslime:

Especially when the boxing school in the hood is 30 dollars :beli:

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Killstreak murder tape. :datassc:

First attempt so I'm keeping the more demonic stuff in the vault.:mjpls:

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Finally got this nikkas tags 1 down 2 to go died getting these, put them in my coffin on my way to respawn heaven :blessed:thanks to @MurdaMa$$ :leostare:
10559921_1486741721572017_2409153083896471086_n.jpg

You put in alot of work today :salute: I had to take them couldnt even focus on my gun game so hell bent on taking your tags
1znu7if.jpg
@Gilly