krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
yall really is trash tho :manny: the adjustment is just more than i expected
but its cool tho :manny: im missing so many kills its crazy, shots i would drop 100/100 is missing everytime and its like whatever

Yeah we're trash :mjlol: nikkas have given you all kinds of work, knife work, gun work, grenade work.

I've now taken your tags every time I've played with you. :dead:

Yeah you're controller doesn't work, maybe you're too frail to handle the controller friend. Go do some push ups and drink a protein shake. :obama:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yeah we're trash :mjlol: nikkas have given you all kinds of work, knife work, gun work, grenade work.

I've now taken your tags every time I've played with you. :dead:

Yeah you're controller doesn't work, maybe you're too frail to handle the controller friend. Go do some push ups and drink a protein shake. :obama:
:youngsabo: nikkaz really feelings they selves and know they trash, the controller is just trash breh, the analogs arent tight enough and its to small to grip, so everytime i get into a close head to head battle my hand goes anywhere and i lose, but its cool, im play horrible and still was fukk u nikkaz up, u had a few good games at the end when i had 1 person on my team :heh: but like i said its good, u dudes really is trasher than i thought before i played wit yall, los is the only one i would hulk slam every match if i got the controls down :umad: eat a dikk and tell your son ima give him wedgie the next time i see him :camby: stay fukkin that lil nikka up, i got a video somewhere of me snuffing u and jumping out a window and taking his heart

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:youngsabo: nikkaz really feelings they selves and know they trash, the controller is just trash breh, the analogs arent tight enough and its to small to grip, so everytime i get into a close head to head battle my hand goes anywhere and i lose, but its cool, im play horrible and still was fukk u nikkaz up, u had a few good games at the end when i had 1 person on my team :heh: but like i said its good, u dudes really is trasher than i thought before i played wit yall, los is the only one i would hulk slam every match if i got the controls down :umad: eat a dikk and tell your son ima give him wedgie the next time i see him :camby:

You can't give him a wedgie he took your tags too bytch nikka. :mjlol:

I could type up an estrogen filled paragraph like you but I'd rather just let you see my work. :takedat:

@itsyoung!! got em again :banderas:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You can't give him a wedgie he took your tags too bytch nikka. :mjlol:

I could type up an estrogen filled paragraph like you but I'd rather just let you see my work. :takedat:

@itsyoung!! got em again :banderas:

Believe that's work Brehs lol u dudes are really crazy tho, but like I said the controller is trash. I'll be playing both my x1 and ps4 version this weeknd, check one,of my streams on twitch and you will see the difference in accuracy, speed(fingers keep slipping off ps4 controller) and movement I have on the xb1 compared to ps4

Shot is night and day, I can break down a entire review of the controller, bit the main thing is that the analog being at the bottom just feels wrong and out of place, im feeling the same was when I play madden

I then put almost 500 hours on xb1, I shouldn't expect to be able to break them habits in a few hours, but shyt I expect more from my self

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Believe that's work Brehs lol u dudes are really crazy tho, but like I said the controller is trash. I'll be playing both my x1 and ps4 version this weeknd, check one,of my streams on twitch and you will see the difference in accuracy, speed(fingers keep slipping off ps4 controller) and movement I have on the xb1 compared to ps4

Shot is night and day, I can break down a entire review of the controller, bit the main thing is that the analog being at the bottom just feels wrong and out of place, im feeling the same was when I play madden

I then put almost 500 hours on xb1, I shouldn't expect to be able to break them habits in a few hours, but shyt I expect more from my self

ACHX7Vl.png

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'm really not, I see how u dudes move and that u can't compare to me, its nothing. I just can't get past the controller setup at the moment, its all love tho.

If only I could get the goat box controller to work on ps4 :banderas: but I ain't tripping, after everyday I play it I feel a bit more confident

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm on getting it in right now showing why I'm lowkey God in this game.

I had to just put the game in and pay a couple matches... ignore my team and found my niche.

Them hardcore domination matches last night >>>>>>

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

nikka got that bulldog

They said this nikka sound like scooby doo *dead*

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:youngsabo: nikkaz really feelings they selves and know they trash, the controller is just trash breh, the analogs arent tight enough and its to small to grip, so everytime i get into a close head to head battle my hand goes anywhere and i lose, but its cool, im play horrible and still was fukk u nikkaz up, u had a few good games at the end when i had 1 person on my team :heh: but like i said its good, u dudes really is trasher than i thought before i played wit yall, los is the only one i would hulk slam every match if i got the controls down :umad: eat a dikk and tell your son ima give him wedgie the next time i see him :camby: stay fukkin that lil nikka up, i got a video somewhere of me snuffing u and jumping out a window and taking his heart
bytch nikka please one round I gave you a 5-0 Asswhippin and @krackdagawd took your tags same round.

First Krackdagawd then me see if you ever get my tags lil nikka

10572148_1484601048452751_1340447096485472066_o.jpg

And also SlyTrix
1796863_1484600888452767_4130870279524425642_o.jpg

Delusional lil nikka @Ineedmoney504 peeled you so many times I stopped counting @krackdagawd I stood there like a proud General daring that nikka to move while you raped him for his tags watch the vid. :mjlol:
@itsyoung!! my gift to you :blessed:

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
bytch nikka please one round I gave you a 5-0 Asswhippin and @krackdagawd took your tags same round.

First Krackdagawd then me see if you ever get my tags lil nikka

10572148_1484601048452751_1340447096485472066_o.jpg

And also SlyTrix
1796863_1484600888452767_4130870279524425642_o.jpg

Delusional lil nikka @Ineedmoney504 peeled you so many times I stopped counting @krackdagawd I stood there like a proud General daring that nikka to move while you raped him for his tags watch the vid. :mjlol:
@itsyoung!! my gift to you :blessed:

Damn money. :snoop: 5-0 my nikka?