Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
There's this Brazilian dude at my gym who swears by this drink for when he is under the weather, it's popular in the bjj community but I can't remember the name of it.
My stomach feel fragile. I got that feeling like ima vomit in another 6 hours, but i never throw up.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ineedmoney on the Ps4 right now :merchant:

Please tell me he is on Battlefield :demonic:

My stomach feel fragile. I got that feeling like ima vomit in another 6 hours, but i never throw up.

Get some rest breh. If you go to the dr tell him to give you some Zofran, that's usually what they give me when I have to take heavy opiates them shyts make me want to throw up every time.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
2611823_o.gif
We looking for you homey :demonic:
I didn't see him in that video anywhere

:manny:
I see you trying to :cape: for Jr that's commendable but unfortunately I was there on Craks team it happened not in that video but another round that day.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ineedmoney on the Ps4 right now :merchant:
:shaq: What I told I was gon do, I'm getting use to this wack ass controller now, shyt is mad dumb compared to the xb controller, can't get a grip on the analogs that well, but yea I just ran a few death matches to day to get a couple guns and attachments, but I'm bout to eat breh :manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:shaq: What I told I was gon do, I'm getting use to this wack ass controller now, shyt is mad dumb compared to the xb controller, can't get a grip on the analogs that well, but yea I just ran a few death matches to day to get a couple guns and attachments, but I'm bout to eat breh :manny:
What that Psn do? :demonic: