Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You dont be on enough to get your tags took, but since you wanna bring light to this problem, we can find some solution to that.
I'm surprised he joined in today but he probably won't again I clapped his ass up numerous times today. Bulldog done brought that Bf3 Assault nikka back outta me.

And with that comment he getting stabbed on sight :demonic: put the youngins on him Shank em Sly and Dive knife Dux.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised he joined in today but he probably won't again I clapped his ass up numerous times today. Bulldog done brought that Bf3 Assault nikka back outta me.

And with that comment he getting stabbed on sight :demonic: put the youngins on him Shank em Sly and Dive knife Dux.

Dux dont want it. I hopped in the other day and spank him extension cord style. And who is sly? I caught you trying to creep up behind me on the stairs on Rogue and distributed work tho:youngsabo:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@Crakface @krackdagawd (en vogue voice)never gon git it never gon git it (en vogue voice)

:ufdup:

All it takes is one phone call to Dux and Sly

Y65m5.gif

:demonic:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I found the secret to operation locker when using shotguns. Instead of frag rounds, i use slug rounds. :banderas: The work i was just puttin in on nikkas. Gettin dropped from mad far away with a 1x scope and Claymores. :banderas:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can somebody pick me up my gamer tag is comoesa I'm on xbox One. I get ran when I play solo:sadcam:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yo this game is mad confusing coming from COD.

Can someone point me to a tutorial for noobs or something :skip: