Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Props to Los for putting me onto this Perimeter Defense. Now i can truely hide behind frag rounds with my new style

The Coward Loadout. :banderas:

@We Ready come get your son bruh. I had to pound that little nikka out with them Frag Rounds :banderas: Little man quit afterwards

Smh :snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Props to Los for putting me onto this Perimeter Defense. Now i can truely hide behind frag rounds with my new style

@We Ready come get your son bruh. I had to pound that little nikka out with them Frag Rounds :banderas: Little man quit afterwards

Damn, I wouldn't even bother going over there with all that shyt set up in that building.

nikka out there like lil Kevin in Home Alone 2 with the booby traps

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

tumblr_inline_n993bzngNA1qf6i04.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Damn, I wouldn't even bother going over there with all that shyt set up in that building.

nikka out there like lil Kevin in Home Alone 2 with the booby traps
Everyone gets greedy and ventures into the spiders web. If you not coming up the stairs, you gettin hit walkin the path off in the distance
Call it squatting

:huhldup:
:whoo: :blessed:

Managing all those landmines is a lot of work though. Keeping track of all that death :whew:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Everyone gets greedy and ventures into the spiders web. If you not coming up the stairs, you'

:whoo: :blessed:

Managing all those landmines is a lot of work though. Keeping track of all that death :whew:
Me Saito and Theg on now