Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man who was on all at once, run that shyt down for me brehs I'm sick Dr. gave me two days off of work :to:

@Crakface you ain't safe nikka my Mpx gonna lay you down like a baby.
Battlefield_4_20140715212804.jpg

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
more came on after that photo .. at one point we was 10-12 deep. then after a couple matches nikkas started going to sleep n shyt lol. Yo my nikka @GoldenGlove i think it was? This nikka was HEATED about everything i had to shut my mic off. I couldn't stop laughing ... nikka asked "where is the commander? we need to go kill that nikka man shyt so aggravating" :mjlol: :mjlol:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
more came on after that photo .. at one point we was 10-12 deep. then after a couple matches nikkas started going to sleep n shyt lol. Yo my nikka @GoldenGlove i think it was? This nikka was HEATED about everything i had to shut my mic off. I couldn't stop laughing ... nikka asked "where is the commander? we need to go kill that nikka man shyt so aggravating" :mjlol: :mjlol:
Oh yeah my dude always angry :russ:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah, that was my boy Psychic Shot who was pissed.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can anyone give a Battlefield 4 rookie any tips for survival

im at level 3 i got the worst guns
that recoil is :sadbron:, no perks
im getting annihilated out in these streets :damn:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone give a Battlefield 4 rookie any tips for survival

im at level 3 i got the worst guns
that recoil is :sadbron:, no perks
im getting annihilated out in these streets :damn:

First tip: have fun.

Second tip: check your sensitivity. use the test range. It helps. Pick a gun and shoot into the air and get use to the bounce b. its easy.

Three: have fun. Fukk all that worst guns and recoil shyt... get out there buss guns and leave satisfied :obama:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
First tip: have fun.

Second tip: check your sensitivity. use the test range. It helps. Pick a gun and shoot into the air and get use to the bounce b. its easy.

Three: have fun. Fukk all that worst guns and recoil shyt... get out there buss guns and leave satisfied :obama:

oh im having fun friend :myman:

ill check out that test range tho