Supporter
Daps
:beli:

Why the hell are yal in a Euro Server?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
breh that shyt is insane on conquest IDK :wtf:they were thinking when they designed that one

Its trash. ppl literally on top of each other. Meat grinding, bottleneck map design. Way too much vertical levels. I hate this map. That sunken dragon is :camby: too. What is Dice obsession with strange orange/brown lighting effects for their maps? That propaganda map is :ohlawd: tho

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Its trash. ppl literally on top of each other. Meat grinding, bottleneck map design. Way too much vertical levels. I hate this map. That sunken dragon is :camby: too. What is Dice obsession with strange orange/brown lighting effects for their maps? That propaganda map is :ohlawd: tho
I've grown to like it when I played it wit my squad it was dope earlier by myself I hated it:manny:.Pearl Market IDK what to think about it shyt is like Grand Bazaar(BF3) and floodzone had a baby

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
None of the maps is :gladbron: worthy
Recycled houses, a lot of roof camping, and some worthless levolution episodes just BECAUSE.
Yea, that levolution weak as fukk . What the fukk is the point of a small section of train track falling down. :camby: Coulda been better on that lution. The level with the house in the middle of the stage is straight and the level with the rooftops is straight. The other 2 are sorta forgettable.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax