krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
We ran games this weekend i thought, or was it friday. I had to fight through a wave of fukkboys just to put thee slugs to your dome. shyt was frustrating. I heard nikkas on my squad bodying you askin one question

*why is this nikka crouched with this back to the corner*

I guess you realized the end is near for you so you relying on walls to cover your back instead of your teammates. You're working on borrowed time pal.

:duck:

I'll see you on the Battlefield :sas1:

ibjoAyQlh9tt2n.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I played like 50 more hours than u, and have way more kills

U just learned how to stop camping
That was a choice. I like camping because it plays into my nature as an annoying person.

THAT'S Sr2 Plays I to My Elite Gamer side. That side you don't wanna fukk with.

Nah you have 347 I have 329. At your rate you will always be rag doll in around the battlefield alot more then me. You not stealth, you need health

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That was a choice. I like camping because it plays into my nature as an annoying person.

THAT'S Sr2 Plays I to My Elite Gamer side. That side you don't wanna fukk with.

Nah you have 347 I have 329. At your rate you will always be rag doll in around the battlefield alot more then me. You not stealth, you need health
By the end of the day it will be back at 500 lol something u Will never see, my skill per match is in the 700s while yours is in the 300s, stop lil dude

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've played this game for over 400 hours and it's still a complete struggle when trying to pick up the power weapons found on these maps

:snoop:

Makes absolutely no sense, lol

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
By the end of the day it will be back at 500 lol something u Will never see, my skill per match is in the 700s while yours is in the 300s, stop lil dude
I'm talkin about your hours played. When i get to your numbers of hours I'll have less deaths then you do now. That Sr2 keeps youbsafe. You should make it the only weapon you use from here on out

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'm talkin about your hours played. When i get to your numbers of hours I'll have less deaths then you do now. That Sr2 keeps youbsafe. You should make it the only weapon you use from here on out
Caused u camped 90 percent of them hours while I was out putting in work :dwillhuh: that why your skill points are ass

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Caused u camped 90 percent of them hours while I was out putting in work :dwillhuh: that why your skill points are ass
Ass? I have like the 2nd highest skill points for ps4 players on the coli stop it. You only have 11 more skill points then me. High ranking players fall to me in head ups. I body high ranks with pistols to get my skills poppin

Lucky u on xbox.

Don't ack like... you won't get some ack right

Last edited: